ISC BIOLOGY 2020 VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTION.
Hello. The ISC Biology papers are usually very dynamic and unpredictable. Since it covers every chapter from its prescribed syllabus, therefore it is not recommended to leave any chapter in particular. If you really wish to score very good marks, then leave nothing from the scope as anything can be asked. However I can suggest you some chapters which does not require too in-depth learning, but have a glance before you give your exam.
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production- Have a look at the important definitions and examples. That would be enough.
- Biodiversity and its Conservation- There is hardly a handful of things to study in this chapter anyway.
- Environmental Issues- Cover the scientists, their contributions and some important international norms. That would be enough.
- Reproduction in Humans- The reason I mention this is because you have already studied major portions of this chapter in 10th. Only hormone actions, spermatogenesis and oogenesis is relatively new.
- GO THROUGH 10 YEAR CAREFULLY FOR 3 TO 4 TIMES . THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH